Triditive Design Team is looking for a UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital and physical assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
If you’re excited to ship products that ship products, we’d love to have you as our UX/UI Designer!
- Design fantastic user interfaces and product experiences that exist across hardware, software, and materials.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Dive into the needs of a diverse range of users, and turn their requirements into compelling new features.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes. Design commercial and marketing material of products and services.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Obsessed about creating compelling user experiences and beautiful designs.
- Have a clear understanding of design principles, how to execute on them, and can communicate your design intentions to collaborators.
- Can show off a strong and diverse portfolio of graphic and interactive work.
- Experience creating user interfaces for web, mobile or embedded.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch and renders.
- Experience with creative coding frameworks such as Unity, Open Frameworks, or Processing.
- Can take and give constructive criticism, and work on an environment where the best ideas win.
- Ready to work on self-directed projects with a high-caliber team.
- Good time-management skills
- Have a background in design and/or computer science; but we care much more about your experience and enthusiasm than about the particularities of your background.
- Or, a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- An interest in 3D printing, CAD, and/or related technologies.
- E-commerce experience.
- Experience with After Effects, Framer X, Principle.
- Experience in basic electronics and using Arduinos or Phidgets.
- App development for Android or iOSE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
Apply for this Job
If you are interested in the position please contact us at